February 17, 2011

Perth

Well, I'm gonna miss Perth. yeah I miss Perth already hehe and now I wanna share about Perth. Bcoz I miss that wonderful place and last holiday, I've been there for 1 week with my family :) So.......
First, I wanna share about the trip. We visited many good place there, we're so excited becoz we love the view, the people (esp the bule's there he he he) and the environment!! I LOVE PERTH so so so!!
We lived in Sheraton/Pan PAcific Hotel for 1 week. We didn't use tour or travel, bcoz, my brother has been there for almost 4years. So, we didn't need the travel agency.
Everyday, if we're going to somewhere, we always used TransPerth. TransPerth is Free for around the city. We went to some place such as Perth Zoo, Fremantle, Murray St Mall, Bell Tower, Swan River..... I had some pict for you guys :) :)

Bell Tower



Swan River


James St


Perth Zoo


Murray St. Mall


Fremantle


at train TransPerth


Uh I miss Perth a lot!! can't wait to take any chances to go back there someday. hope soooo x) x)

No comments:

Post a Comment