June 23, 2009

malam malam yang membosankan

hh. lagi lagi dan lagi bosan. one of my msn's friend not online for today. yeaahh. exactly, dia lg uas. i must be understand but you know, i cannot without you (too much LOL) yaa agak bete aja sih. biasanya ol sama dia dan tiba" dia ga ol gtu seharian. ahhahah but for the second times, i have to understand!

malam malam yg kurang ngantuk. maybe because of my brother into my bedroom and he made some jokes LOL and make me so LOL x)
dan gue juga pgn ol tp ga chat sama siapa" makanya malam malam begini nge posting blog dehh.

anyway, honestly, i want holiday! gue pengen bgt ke beach. really.
tapi itu impossible deh because of what? mom and dad are so busy for the brother's wedding things x(
i try to understand this situation but i need a holiday mom and dad!! Rrrr x(
pengen ke anyer dan mungkin salah satu cara adalah ngajak tante gahul(named tante intan) ke anyer and ngajak some of friends. hope so they can go to anyer with me because i have a promo for the hotels!! so, if you want go with me, please contact me with leave your comment, visit me on FB or text me! i can't wait you respond!

lama lama ngantuk juga ya boii. ga ada yg nyamperin di msn x( trus buka fb jg udah males. tidur aja kali yeee. hehheh. see you later ya boys and girls.


anastasiawendy sign out and bye x)

No comments:

Post a Comment